14 April 2009
12 April 2009
It comes with 4 stools...I sent the seller a message and told them I'd give them 100 bucks cash but after looking around some more, I sent another messgae saying I'd pay full price and to PLEASE call me!!!!
Happy Easter all...oh, this table is almost identical to the one I have, except smaller and I have chairs not stools but those stools are so comfortable. I think they sell this either at Costco or Freddy's because I've seen it before. :)
06 April 2009
The instructions are as follows:
Flickr Search: http://www.flickr.com/ using the answers to the questions (below)
Using only the first page, pick an image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
Save the image and blog it (if you feel so inclined).
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What would be your favorite drink?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What would you say is your favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. What is one word which describes you?
04 April 2009
We had a lot of fun bbq'ing. I pulled out the really huge bbq I bought about 2 or 3 years ago and have only used a few times (it is just me, after all!) and fired it up and went at it. They even went and got their daughter so she could be with us. We ate and ate and ate!!! They made something hispanic (meat and tortilla thing) and some wursts which I really liked.
I took some pics and just wondered how much Elijah and Julie would've loved to have had this bbq opportunity. While it's true that I work a lot, it's also true that I like to have a good time when I can. The weather today was fantabulous, sunny and about 70. It did get chilly quickly as the sun went down and the mosquitos came out. Yikes, it's a bit early for mosquitos too. Time to put the mosquito defenses!
I'll post some pics soon. I took some cute ones of the kids and family next door. It's sooo nice to have great neighbors. I feel so blessed.
01 April 2009
Yep, I'm PISSED OFF. Let me list the reasons:
1. When you are abused, you feel worthless so you act worthless. This is the cycle that the abuser uses to control you. DO NOT GIVE THEM THE CONTROL.
2. When children watch abuse happening they either a: believe it is normal or b: begin abusing as well. Julie, a 5 year old, can only scream at her mother for things like milk and her toys. Speaking to her is NOT really an option. Hmmm...I wonder where she gets that from.
3. ELijah has missed exactly 30 days of school this year and so now he will probably be held back. No joke. And she allows it, I believe even encourages it.
4. Joanne is so centered on her own pain that she cannot think of her children and their futures.
5. I want to get her a few books to read but they would be mean and nasty.
6. She is FLAT ASS broke, and I believe that is why she went back. Oh, did I mention that she went back. She lasted a whopping two weeks.
She is a typical, textbook battered woman and it drives me crazy.
But honestly, think of the kids. Seriously, get over yourself and think of the kids.
Ok. Im done.