12 April 2009

Happy Easter!

I really want this...I know it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Easter but I have a really HUGE table that I love but it's just too big and when Joanne and the kids were here, we moved it out of the room and into the kitchen. Again, it's just too big. I've seen this smaller version before and LOVED it and it's on craig's list for $150. That is a STEAL!!!



It comes with 4 stools...I sent the seller a message and told them I'd give them 100 bucks cash but after looking around some more, I sent another messgae saying I'd pay full price and to PLEASE call me!!!!

Happy Easter all...oh, this table is almost identical to the one I have, except smaller and I have chairs not stools but those stools are so comfortable. I think they sell this either at Costco or Freddy's because I've seen it before. :)

~Sharon

No comments: