01 April 2009

What some people do to their kids!!!


Isn't it funny how he doesn't seem to be frowning in any of these pictures?




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yep, I'm PISSED OFF. Let me list the reasons:

1. When you are abused, you feel worthless so you act worthless. This is the cycle that the abuser uses to control you. DO NOT GIVE THEM THE CONTROL.

2. When children watch abuse happening they either a: believe it is normal or b: begin abusing as well. Julie, a 5 year old, can only scream at her mother for things like milk and her toys. Speaking to her is NOT really an option. Hmmm...I wonder where she gets that from.

3. ELijah has missed exactly 30 days of school this year and so now he will probably be held back. No joke. And she allows it, I believe even encourages it.

4. Joanne is so centered on her own pain that she cannot think of her children and their futures.

5. I want to get her a few books to read but they would be mean and nasty.

6. She is FLAT ASS broke, and I believe that is why she went back. Oh, did I mention that she went back. She lasted a whopping two weeks.

She is a typical, textbook battered woman and it drives me crazy.

But honestly, think of the kids. Seriously, get over yourself and think of the kids.

Ok. Im done.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Just as you said...she went back because she doesn't feel like she's worth any more than that. :( I feel bad for her kids. That is a life I could never imagine for myself or anyone I know. You are a good friend to have let her and the kids stay with you. Keep your chin up. Next time she calls for you to pick her up--take her directly to the women's shelter. They are better equiped to keep her there and get some counseling.

Maleen said...

I'm so sorry. Free agency is hard to watch sometimes. Imagine how our Father in Heaven feels.
Although, you are right, it is not fair to the kids.

Wilson Family said...

Does Julie always look like a scrag muffin? Her hair doesn't look like it is taken care of. Poor thing. Hopefully JoAnne will wake up and realize that her scum of a husband will shape up. Doubtful. I wish she would move on. Thanks for taking her in..not a lot of people would do what you did for her. Another good bridge burned. I wish you had a pic of Kenneth then we could throw darts at it.LOL:)

Osborn Family said...

I must say...I too am disappointed in Joanne's juvenile behavior. By going back to Kenneth she is crippling her children's ability in growing up to be healthy minded adults! Shame on her! Bad mom award for that! I really think Joanne thrives on playing the victim at times. I can't help but wonder where the hell is her self respect? Not to mention her compassion for her children. She needs to stop enabling Kenneth to be mentally and emotionally abusive to her and her kids! What kind of an example is she setting for her young ones by staying with him? Unfortunately the sins of the parents fall upon their children. No one can change her mind but her! I can only pray she makes the choice to leave sooner than later! ~Carrie's sister Laura!! :)