31 March 2008

Things to catch you up on

Hello My Peeps-

Last weekend, I was cajoled by a few folks in my ward to go to the Lak O single adult dance. I didn't want to leave at 7 PM so I said I would see them there and car pool from Newberg. I got to Newberg - no one else showed up. Very random and annoying so I drove all the way in. I danced one dance (b-52's) and headed to the game room where I played dominoes and scrabble. yep, I'm full of energy and anxious to meet folks hunh?

-Weight loss! I weighed in on Monday Am to be down 5 lbs over two weeks. That made me happy. I think I might have regressed this week bc of stupid stress but...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!
Ginger and Vicky - Ladies, I know I missed both of your birthday's but - I LOVE YOU and hope you are having a wonderful year. WOw, both of you are getting OLD...haha...I fall smack dab between ya, but still.

I found out about this Mid - singles conference in Seattle and have registered. It's over Memorial Day Weekend and what can it hurt to go to the Seattle Art Museum, the Temple, meet about 500 people? Nothing...and if I keep up my weight loss, I'm rewarding myself with a highlights for my hair and I'll look cute, to match my new haircut. I am still hoping to get pics taken soon - so I can post 'em.

Alright...that's enough of all of this. I gotta run.

~Sharon

No comments: