06 January 2008

Dancing Queen

Whoo hoo...Friday night a few peeps from my ward got together and we went to a dance down in Salem. The most fun part for me was hanging out with this awesome kid who has been inactive (or never active in his life) and he's coming back, or trying to. His name is Dan and he is just such a nice person. Very easy to talk to and very fun to be around. He smokes and drinks and tells everyone, lol. But he's super cool.

Plus, I met a few guys, got a chance to have a kareoke party down there at one guys house. He's a helicopter instructor but hates his job. I have empathy for him, lol. I love what I do but sometimes I hate some aspects of the job. Who doesn't struggle with that?

Pretty much had a laid back day yesterday. I loved it! I have a lot to do this week, I mean a ton! But...it's the way it rolls. Next week is proving way crazy too. I got word my brother is coming home in two weeks and I have a training Friday night and a full day of training on Saturday out at Camp Meriwether and I will barely have any time to see him! :( I'm so sad about that.

~Sharon

No comments: