01 May 2012

I'm on a jet plane...or between them actually

I missed yesterday...but that's ok, since I basically stayed up all night talking to my dad before he dropped me off at the airport, I'd say I'[m[ still on the same day except technically I'm not. Hmmmm...

1.  I am officially on my first vacation in 2.5 years and dang, it feels good.  I'm not going to lie, I have been looking forward to this for a LONG time!

2.  I stayed up talking to my dad last night for a long time.

3.  I chatted with Kenji and David via their video games system and it was fun and funny, like always.

4.  I made the flight to Denver and the flight to HI is wide open so I should arrive today. :)

5.  My roommate paid her rent on time and in full, whoo whoo!  Now I don't have to worry so much about food/money.

Ah...Jacob called me last night and he's hooking me up with electricity from the house and they have wireless so I should be JUST fine for 10 days. :)

All that razzing I did to Rob and Shannon for renting the VW vanagon, shame on me! Here I am following their lead and doing teh same thing.

Aloha and Mahalo - Sharon

No comments: