21 May 2012

Back to life, back to reality

Sunday, May 19

I had a great day.  I went to church and listened intently while playing word search. hehehe

I taught my 8 youth in Sunday School.  This was quite a bit different than last week when I had only 2 and one of which wasn't there yesterday.   We talked about repentance...I forget sometimes that these kids haven't had these lessons like 9 bazillion times and its all new to them.  We also had two non-member youths.  That was way cool.

I came home and read some of the book Shannon loaned me called "The Culture of Poverty" etc.  It's so informative!

I called home and asked if it was ok if I came up and of course so I headed out.

We played games and talked and watched Ninja master thingy.  Totally awesome show.  Ikaia said, Aunty Sharon, why do you always talk to the old people (grandma, grandpa and his Dad) instead of me.  You don't love me.  I said looky here son, that's not how you show love and it has nothing to do with love.

It was fun and we played Ninja fruit slicer party game and then ate and then played loaded questions.  We laughed and laughed and laughed because

No comments: