25 April 2012

Zumba WED

Good day!

1.  I finally paid the reservation deposit for the VW vanagon in HI.

2.  I had a blast at Zumba tonight.

3. Did I mention I ate alligator yesterday!?!  I loved it.  TY Sharon, Ron and Nate.  And then today for the most amazing caramel popcorn ever - Nate - thank you for straight teeth so your mom would make it and be willing to share it with me.

4.  Shannon and Mandy gave me the Roca for my family across the Pond and bedding for foster kiddos!  Bed to arrive this weekend.

5.  Matt D. told me that his brother and sis in law are going to be baptized! I cried with joy.  Oh, the blessings of the gospel moving throughout the families of the faithful.  :)

6.  I was getting grumpy about having to prepare my lesson for this Sunday when i realized I could do it on my phone!!!  Anywhere anytime!!!  I am so grateful for the righteous application of technology.

A concern:  My mouth still hurts.

No comments: