26 April 2012

Vacay Prep...

The preparations are one by one being check off and its turning into 111% vacation-itis!  Everything I do or say or touch becomes sometime ABOUT my impending vacation.  I cannot wait!  I made Abe and Keahi's pic my desktop photo.

The best things about today:

1.  I made decent (great!) tips tonight and was able to tip out the cook and counter girl left standing when I got off.  The bar tender and the manager already had made good money.

2.  I got my first pedicure in like 6 mos.  Needless to say, my feet were disgusting but she did an amazing job and even when I tipped her, it was still pretty cheap considering the grossness of my feeties.

3.  Chance's new mom txt me to say that he is doing well and is "tolerating her" but he really likes Rich, her hubby.  I told her to gain some weight so he thinks he's sitting next to cuddling with me and she'll be fine ;)

4.  I cleaned my desk off. If you have ever known me in a working place - no wait, that would be a lie - if you have ever known me EVER in any capacity, you'd know that I have a difficult time with clutter.  I'm messy, what can I say?  We are hosting a chamber networking event tomorrow and I managed to clean off my desk.  WHOO WHOO.

5.  My bestie Jody M. Hall, met me at the nail salon and although she could only stay until 12:30, we were able to visit for 30 minutes!  What a babe.  Her toes were cute too, but not as cute as mine! hehehehe...

Negative/Issues:  Although I prayed for menstruation to occur before my trip to Hawaii, I didn't say I wanted the cramps too.  But, I will not be dealing with old Aunt Flo on vacation.  Give me another woot woot. :)

xoxo,

Sharon

No comments: