27 July 2008

TV inspiration...

It seems to me that many of my memories are jogged by tv shows. I'm watching Sleep on It on HGTV and this young family decides to sleep in a farm house to see if they want to buy land (12 acres and true farm house with chicken coop, et al) and it totally reminded me about moving out here.

The teaser before commercial break was "Will the kids go to bed hungry?" and they showed the mom on the phone asking if someone delivered. I just have to laugh because when I moved out to Amity, I soon learned that I'd better learn to cook (or at least microwave something) because NO ONE delivers to Amity and the grocery store is at least 20 minutes away. It is really an adjustment to move out to the country but I sure to love it...most of the time.

Just thought I blog that memory while I was having it before it gets lost in the hustle and bustle of life.

LOVE, ME!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Yay! Your adding to your blog! :)