25 July 2008

Ken Jennings playback from Jeopardy

BEWARE: This post may not be suitable for readers younger than 18, lol!!!

Some random show had some funny clips on tonight and one of them was ken jennings on Jeopardy. The question was something like a long handled garden tool that could also be used for immoral purposes and Ken Jennings says "What is a hoe". The host, Mr. Trebeck (I'm sure I've misspelt his name) said, "Is that what they teach you in the schools in UT?" I cracked up at that...it's more likely that they DON'T teach you that sort of crap and that's why it's more funny. Ah...

I dropped my bishop's car back off tonight and walked home. it felt good except I was wearing slippers (for those haules those are "flip-flops").

Have a great night. I'm haning with my gal Jody tomorrow and going to a new opening of homes over a million dollars in McMinnville. This is the first time that a home has been listed for more than 1 mil in this town of just 35,000.

Hang tough, Sharon

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Slippers?? I used to call them thongs back in the day, but you can guess why I don't do that anymore.
I'm glad your car is back, and by the way, I LOVE LOVE grilled zucchini. Yum!!

Candace said...

Enjoy the million dollar homes! :) Glad you and your car are now reunited. :)