15 July 2008

Geico squirrels

Have you ever seen that Geico commercial with the two squirrels who stand up in the middle of the road and cause a vehicle to veer off the road to avoid hitting them and then they high five each other? high five Nope, not that one.

Maybe this one?
High Five

I totally saw this squirrel up on his hind legs, chillin' in the middle of the road after camp on Monday. I mean, this thing was so stick straight tall that I thought for a few seconds that the squirrel had been killed and stuffed by a taxadermist and placed there to freak me out!!! I mean, I was probably inches from it before it clapped it's hands and ran away. I was laughing soooo hard that I had to pull over in order to not crash!! That could not have been better choreographed in my opinion.

Well, we've survived two of five days of day camp. It's way too disorganized for my liking and I'm scared shirtless of the reviews that we are going to get. It is just insane that it's this bad...but my leaders are sooo awesome. One mom came up to us today and she said "the boys are having a great time!" That is what really, truly matters. They don't know that they weren't supossed to be doing one thing and not another.

Oh, just a quick note - I don't think Rob is into me at all. Sort of a bummer that we played house, lol...being engaged and all.

Hugs to all~
Sharon

2 comments:

Candace said...

That squirrel story is hilarious! And the mom is right. The boys don't know where/what's next. As long as they are happy - you can bluff your way through the next 3 days!

Maleen said...

Ha ha. That is really funny. I totally remember that commercial.