10 June 2008

To Kill a Bird?!

Photobucket

Hello All,




I had the oddest experience today - I wish I had a photo, besides the one engrained in my head!

As I was driving along at 60 mph, a pair of birds were flittering around as birds choose to do in the Spring. It was very random but one of the pretty birds was either just too dumb or too slow to get out of the way and ~BLAM~ the bird flew directly into the grill of my car! I couldn't believe it. Birds just don't do that. They are usually quick enough to get out of the way or something. The bird went under the car and I looked out the rear view window with just enough time to see it land on the ground. It didn't get up either. I felt odd - both bad and mad for it making me hurt it. Why on earth wouldn't it have gotten out of the way. I have been watching birds all day now and it's driving me crazy. I refuse to cause a human fatality due to a bird or breaking for a bird but geesh. Birds used to fly smack dab into our window as a kid. It was huge - probably 5'x4'.

Went to a Wine on Tuesday - now don't go freakin' out people. It's a chamber greeters of sorts. I took Jody Hall and we met up with Nikki Bowes. We got lost and were late so we hung out for a few then went to eat chinese. Then we went to a pack planning meeting for the new Pack in Dundee. They are rockers and rollers. They are soooo on top of things. I just love working with successful people.

Now I'm home. I have to award a bonus coin today still for my LO Healthy Hotties team. It's sort of fun to find hotties who are doing good things. it's inspiring and for me, I could use some of that. hahah...anyway, it's time to update my resume. Gotta run.

Hugs to all my lovlies,

Sharon

4 comments:

Maleen said...

Sorry about the bird. I have only hit one once, but it wasn't a good day. However, Tyler hit a bat once, talk about weird.

Matt said...

Sharon did you ever go and bury that bird. I can not believe that it is possibly still forlorned on the side of the road. At least put a Jesus candle out there.

Matt said...

Sharon did you bury that bird yet? If not I can not believe it is forlorned on the side of the road all by itself. At least place a Jesus candle there.

Anonymous said...

bury the bird