21 April 2008

Me, in Jan 2007


This was such a fun day. It snowed at the Coast and someone snapped a picture of me and just sent it to me - TODAY. Yep, 15 mos later. Oh well, I thought it was cute, or at least decent. So I thought I'd post it up here.


Here we go again with the hectic week - and feeling overwhelmed. One step at a time, one little bite. I know I can do this but right at this moment, I am not believing it. I can only handle so much stress before I shut down and I'm almost there. I hope I get some blessings from doing one of my callings tonight!! My blood pressure was out of control today - then later it was back to normal but...geesh!

~Sharon

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Cute picture, but it almost looks like you were photo shopped in. Are you really there?
Anyway, I am always amazed at how busy you are. Don't stress yourself out. Take time for you. Maybe it is time to weed out what doesn't need to be there. Like sleep, who needs that?