26 March 2008

More excuses for not posting!

My Top Ten for Not Posting

10. Back hurts, lol...
9. Headache, hahahahahaha
8. Got another speeding ticket - this one for $170.00 in a 1 street town (STUPID FREAKIN YAMHILL)
7. Had 100% unit retention in EV District and had to get my SR's done
6. Closed on a new unit today - Pack 7205
5. Fending off the rumors my own mother has been spreading to basically total strangers. I had to coach her on how to talk to people who say they know me, but don't really. These people may have known of me at one point in my life. Gosh mom!!!
4. Carpooling with Elaine Mitchel to singles events
3. Calling in for a mental health day and then spending Easter with Jody and her family planning cards and getting whompped
2. Stressing about a golf tournament that we have scheduled but not PLANNED!
1. I'm lazy! Come on now, have we met?

I'll get to the good stuff in a minute.

No comments: