24 January 2008

Jon is dumb.

I think it suffices to say in one sentence that Jon is dumb. but that wouldn't tell the WHOLE story, just the end of the story. In short, Jon is a freak. He never came out to visit me and when I made plans to go visit him, he freaked out and I didn't go. Then he complained the entire time that I didn't go. He continued to talked to me every single day and the whole time was dating other girls. Granted, he did tell me I wasn't his girlfriend, but he did treat me like one. Eventually he told me about one on the night he told me he was engaged. Then obviously I didn't talk to him again and one day he came online and told me that he was married. I was like, ok. Have a nice life, etc.



Then about 6 mos later he sent me a message. He had obviously kept all of my messages because it was an edited message that i had sent him like a year earlier about being friends and how good of friends we make, etc. So then I thought he must have "something" to say and asked him point blank if he was pregnant. He said no and then was just as casual as can be asking "sharon, it's so great to hear from you. how are you?" What the **** (insert explicitive of your choice here), dude, you contacted me. Don't play dumb. Then he just happened to mention that he was going to be in town, do I live near another little town, etc. I called him out "Jon, what do you want?" He screamed back nothing, Sharon. I didn't contact him again. but then like a few weeks, maybe a month later he sent me a message. Oh, I asked him at the first message if his wife knew he has talking to me. He never answered. I asked and asked and asked and he never answered. Can u say cruel?

This is how I'm totally guilty: Somehow we began chatting. Just like sports, being funny, etc. Nothing personal. I can be pretty funny when it comes to him because he gets my humor. Anyway. I would definitely say that it got out of control. He used the words "babe, honey" and sent me an email from his work and when I said to him that he, in our entire acquaintance had never sent me an email from his work email, he answered with "I want you to be more involved in my life." I said, whatever, didn't think he was serious at all!!!!!!!

Then yesterday (this is now about a week or so old), oh my goodness, he comes online and is like, I told my wife about you. I'm like, oh really -- OBVIOUSLY he hadn't told her earlier. What is there to tell? He's like, she asked me to work it out with you because we don't want to be married to people who are in love with other people! What the H***? Seriously! Give me a break.

FYI Jon, you're married. There is NO working it out with me. You need to go home and apologize for the rest of your life to your wife. He kept telling me I didn't know the whole story and I kept saying, if there is something you want to tell, you should b/c I'm not going to guess the questions to ask that you want to give me the answers to!

Even if you told me today that you are divorcing your wife, I wouldn't take you. I don't want to

a: be the backup bride
b: the 3rd wife...2nd and 3rd marriages fail at an even faster pace than 1st marraiges
c: we didn't/couldn't make it - we communicate soooo differently! We drive each other crazy, as evidenced by the way he handled the above situation.

I sort of get the feeling that he was hiding all sorts of stuff from me like, he was already seperated or divorced. But I came out and told him it wouldn't matter what he said and that's that. I hate him for pulling all this crap! I do feel like he used me and manipulated me into hurting his wife. Like I was played and ended up hurting her. I am really angry about it.

Ok, enough of that. Ah, it feels good to get it out.

Sharon

3 comments:

Candace said...

Do you feel better now? Good. Now move on! :)

Maleen said...

Holy Cow! I can't even imagine how you must feel. But I can tell one thing--that guy is big trouble and you should sever contact quickly. Like now!

Sharona said...

I guess I failed to mention that I did sever contact. Sorry to leave you guys hanging!