10 May 2009

New Roomie!!!!

A miracle has occured! I met a lady who I believe would be a great roommate!! I've been considering a roommate for years but I'm very, very picky. Her name is Kristin and she works a lot, on different days than me...I think he lifestyle would be upgraded,lol. She doesn't have a computer?!?! YIKES! Anyway...we met several weeks ago and she showed up at my office on Friday and we drove out here and took a look. She has other offers but I think it would be most FUN for her to chose me, lol.

I should know within the next few days. I would be so pleased to be able to pay off my debts faster!!

I will still have to eat beans and rice, rice and beans and get gazelle intense, but I feel financial freedom coming on.

On this note - I just want to tell a friend congratulations!! This friend earned approximately $250K by selling a single stock that he held for 3 months. It's insane but it's true - he was more high off the "win" than the $$, although I'm sure the $$ isn't a bad thing either.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hope you get your new room mate! And happy spring. Hopefully it's sunny at your house today. :)

Maleen said...

Very cool. I hope she picks you. I would, you are one of the coolest people I know.