09 March 2009

Old Lady Panties...

If you have a weak stomach, don't read this post. My office is located DIRECTLY across the street from the swimming pool and my parking lot serves as a city parking lot. Actually the city owns the building and rents it to the chamber of commerce and they rent us an office. So, I was walking into the office a few weeks back and I see this white thing in the road. I start to dread the fact that they might be old lady panties. I get closer and I do want to just walk right over them and leave them there for someone else to pick up but...
a. i'm a boy scout and we pick up trash
b. some old lady is missing her panties
c. they looked brand new!
d. they were in the middle of the parking lot and i just felt like someone's discreet underware were on display

So, I picked them up and at first was just carrying them by two fingers out in front of me like they were gross BUT then I realized that people driving down Hwy 99, otherwise known as Adams Street in MAC would see me holding these panties so I began to scrunch them up and hold them closer to my body so EVERYONE wouldn't see me holding them. I high tail it into the building and realize that I would have to walk by the Chamber staff to throw them out so instead I ask for a plastic bag and they want to know why so I mention that I picked them up and they thought I was completely gross - so, you know that new TV show - "What would you do?" Ask youself, what would you do if you saw an old lady panty laying on the ground in the middle of a parking lot?

Well, there you have it. I have to go pick up more panties! Keeping the lots clear of 'em.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Old lady panty cleaner upper! You go girl! :)

Leila said...

Totally gross! At least they weren't old, gray and threadbare. Hey, did you say you had Patti Jo's blog info?