04 March 2008

March 4th, AHhhhhh

I've been sung to twice today and I got to talk to my nephew. I'm happy to say it's my BIRTHDAY!!! :)

I am going to sell spring products at the local BOWLING ALLEY!!!! This was all set up by a new dad in our pack. I tell ya, new brains and ideas sure do come in handy for candy ;) LOL...

I had a bad day yesterday only bc Will's new girlfriend is having an identity crisis and can't handle me sending him a spam email. She was downright nasty and that provoked the worst in me (against my will!) and I reacted instead of responded. I went full throttle against her and by the end of the day was just so annoyed.

Then today I got a supossed email from Will telling me not to contact him or her. i was like, oh please, Will never wrote like that in his entire life and he couldn't use big words if his life depended on it. Plus, he had no clue what we had exchanged and it was evident. It was so pathetic. And it makes me grumpy.

I met with a gal from who is wiling to help with the golf tournament and then we headed out to the chamer in Newberg. I had my meeting and then went to lunch with Jim (my boss, yuck!) and then headed over to CYFS. We met their new crew advisor and she is amazing and a huge blessing to those kids. She has read the book and runs herself a tight ship. She only needs resources and property stuff. I'm excited to get to know her...oh, and she geocaches! Yeah baby.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with St. paul elem. school principal and then NCC both about a pack. And then we're moving west into UMC of Dundee. Also about a pack. Hopefully we'll get a lot of movement from these appointments. Earlier last week I met with the Conf. tribes of Grand Ronde and I just really respected the director of education - Molly. She was just a ton of quality and would be wonderful to work with.

Well, gotta run. I want to take this online investment class through one of my banks but I don't think I have time! YIKES!

Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Oh, Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it. I am such a lame friend. And I totally want to start geocaching. Too bad I don't have a GPS (that kind of makes a difference I hear).