22 December 2007

Work is frustrating sometimes...UGH!

I drove to PDX today to pick up some cash incentives only to find out they had me down for only 1/3 of the total I had me down for! Of course I didn't want to argue and I really wanted to have the Christmas spirit. So, anyway...I'm bummed but I'm going to be ok in the long run.

Called my sis and she chose ironing over me (but it gave me a chance to talk to Nathan). It was, probably our 2nd conversation, ever. Anyway. I wanted a few stats on the area and I ended up getting a lot more info than I wanted. I wanted an opinion. Oh well.

I re-enrolled for Ediets and got back with my old team. They are so fantastic. This challenge is so hard because I feel like if you don't come with at least some of the good habits already, this challenge either forces you to make them all at the same time and people (ME) feel bad and feel like quitting. Not that long ago I was doing it all pretty well though and I can do it again. :)

Good night,

Sharon

1 comment:

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

OK...let me straighten out the conversation when Sharon called. She asked me if I knew anything about the Phoenix economy and because I didn't I gave the phone to Nathan to have him give her his insight of what the economy is like. I went back to ironing because he knew more than me!! That is exacty how it happened.

It was nice to talk to her and yes, I got the blog. I think this is the same one I use too so I'll have to check. Like I said, I am not the brightest when it comes to this but what fun it is to do though if I can get it right!

Merry Christmas and love you lots.

Karen Wicke (Nihipali)