19 December 2007

Tithing Pays Off

And what a great time of year to have this happen!

With my leaky roof repair, my $145 reckless driving ticket, a few late payments on my credit cards (Scout's honor, a mistake and accidentally!), I didn't think I'd have enough to do my thing this Christmas season.

But as I chatted with my VT comp, who is a new comvert who struggles to pay her tithing, I opened my mail and viola, a check for $50 and a $15 credit to my auto insurance! Who would've thought that that was all in one day. Then I got a gift certificate to a grocery store for $25. That is plenty to keep me going for 1 more week. Yvonne simply said "I'm grateful to be sharing in this moment. I guess tithing really does work!" It's true. I can't tell you how or why, I just know that it does.

Tis the season to be continually grateful for my many, many, unnumbered blessings. It's amazing.

I'll get some pics up soon. As soon as I can.

Hugs,

Sharon

No comments: