27 December 2007

Life is good, even when it's bad

Hola Folks~

Just wanted to drop in and tell ya what I've been up to. A few days before Christmas I went up to the parentals home in Vancouver, WA. It was nice enough - my brother and his wife gave my mom a nice birthday gift of her favorite meal for her birthday. What made it so nice is that we all love it too! Can't do better than that. Fried rice and homemade egg rolls, etc. I did manage to make it to the gym and do the treadmill. Yeah me!

The next day we were celebrating Christmas due to everyone's crazy work schedule. That was another HUGE traditional meal and lots of dessert and sweet stuff. No working out today.

Then Christmas day - my parents gave each other a huge 46" flat screen HD TV. My mom didn't even know what HD meant and can't use the remote! Oh well, they got rid of their tv and put it back in a bedroom and the tv is a little too big for that space but it does give them their converstion and family room back. It was nice not to have it playing in the background while we were playing games or whatever.

No new news except for my brother realizing he married into a trap and the usual blame games. But overall, pretty normal. I took some adorable pictures but cannot get them to email from my phone! I'm pretty frustrated by that. Oh well. I'll try again later.

Hugs to all,

Sharon

No comments: